Blackstone Group Inc on Friday pushed ahead with its proposal to buy out Signature Aviation in a deal worth $4.29 billion, securing the support of the private jet servicing company’s biggest shareholder Bill Gates’ Cascade Investment.
Blackstone and Cascade, which owns a 20% stake in the company, is in exclusive talks with the London-based company about a joint proposal, which would involve a cash offer of $5.17 per share, Blackstone said. (Reporting by Muvija M in Bengaluru; Editing by Anil D’Silva)
- Blackstone, Bill Gates’ Cascade join hands for Signature Aviation bid
- Toyota and Joby Aviation are Flying to New Heights Together
- Fintech Company EBANX is the Newest Unicorn in Latin America
- KPMG Report: Global venture capital funding holds strong in Q2
- Microsoft to Collaborate With Icertis on Blockchain